The Autodesk donation program at Charity Digital Exchange provides design software to eligible nonprofits and charities throughout the United States.
You can use Autodesk products to design buildings, infrastructure, products, entertainment content, and more.
Eligibility and Restrictions
If eligible, your organization may receive up to 10 Autodesk subscriptions within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
Consult the eligibility and restrictions page to review your organization's eligibility to participate in this program.
If your organization doesn't meet the donation program's restrictions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about other charitable offerings from Autodesk.
All subscriptions include online access to Autodesk technical support resources, including
- Online support
- Exclusive webcasts and resources
- Expedited community forum support
Autodesk also provides the following resources for users to learn to use their software.
- Autodesk YouTube Channel — demonstration videos
- Autodesk University — on-demand training classes to learn, connect, and explore
- Autodesk Knowledge Network — support, learning, and community
- Autodesk Design Academy — collection of lessons, projects, and curriculum support materials for educators and students
You can also reach out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®) near you, where courses and certifications are available on a fee basis.
Charity Digital Exchange also offers an FAQ with information about downloading, installation, licensing, and more.