Class Networks is a specialist digital transformation strategy consultant and cloud solutions implementer for non-profit organisations.
Trusted Expert Credentials
With 30 years of sector specialism and over 800 non-profit customers, Class Networks has built a strong reputation as a 'trusted expert' through its various and long-standing relationships with NCVO, WCVA, SCVO and other sector infrastructure bodies, We have an obligation to provide impartial advice and solutions that best serve the interests of our customers. We are passionate about digital inclusion and digital transformation, so if you are moving offices, expanding, have a growing mobile workforce and homeworkers, are worried about IT security or want to upgrade - we will help you plan for a cost effective, reliable and cutting-edge solution.
The successful implementation of any digital strategy is premised on establishing a fit for purpose ICT infrastructure platform this is achieved by optimising the integration of 6 Cloud technology pillars:
1. Connectivity – broadband and multi-site networking.
2. Voice and multi-media communication
3. Cyber Security
4. Cloud IT infrastructure (Azure)
5. Microsoft Applications (Office365)
6. Mobile handsets, tablets and laptops for mobility
By transforming how an organisation operates through the application of digital technologies, Class enables charities to increase their social impact by:
· improving their service user / beneficiary outcomes,
· improving staff productivity,
· reducing operating risk and costs,
· increasing income.
We define Digital Transformation as business transformation through the smart application and integration of cloud-based technologies. It’s achieved through defining an organisation's non-technical needs in business terms – what do you want to do, how do you ideally want to operate. There are three key stages:
1. Digital Strategy Business Case
2. Personal Road Map
3. Technology Migration and User Adoption