In order to participate in the Charity Digital Exchange programme, organisations are required to meet the overall eligibility criteria outlined below AND those required by our individual Partners.
Overall eligibility criteria
The programme is available to:
- Charities based in England and Wales that are registered with the Charity Commission.
- Charities based in Scotland that are registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR).
- Charities based in Northern Ireland that are registered with the The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
- Any other organisation that is registered with HM Revenue & Customs and has charitable tax exempt status.
Charitable Housing Associations
- Any UK-based charitable housing associations that are registered with HM Revenue & Customs and have charitable tax exempt status.
Public libraries without a charitable status should be eligible to receive on-premise product donations for public access computers, provided they meet the criteria stated below:
- In England and Wales, the Public Libraries and Museums Act 1964
- In Scotland, the Public Libraries (Scotland) Acts 1887 to 1955
- In Northern Ireland, the Libraries Act (Northern Ireland) 2008
Libraries that are registered with HM Revenue & Customs and have charitable tax exempt status are also eligible for the programme.
Other charitable organisations
Any organisation that is registered with HM Revenue & Customs and has charitable tax exempt status is eligible to register for Charity Digital Exchange.
Churches governed by the Archbishops’ Council of the Church of England.
Branches of charities that share a charity number with their parent organisation are eligible to register for the programme.
To complete registration, a trustee or director of the parent charity must provide written confirmation.
Partners' eligibility criteria
To view our individual Partners' eligibility criteria, please see:
- Adobe eligibility criteria
- Autodesk eligibility criteria
- Bitdefender eligibility criteria
- Bytes of Learning eligibility criteria
- Cisco eligibility criteria
- Citrix eligibility criteria
- DocuSign eligibility criteria
- DonorPerfect eligibility criteria
- Eventbrite eligibility criteria
- Mailshell eligibility criteria
- Microsoft eligibility criteria
- O&O eligibility criteria
- Prodigy Learning eligibility criteria
- Symantec Desktop eligibility criteria
- Symantec Enterprise eligibility criteria
- Tableau eligibility criteria
- Tech Impact eligibility criteria
- Veritas eligibility criteria